Thank you for choosing The Colorado Pelvic Floor & Incontinence Center for your health needs. Our goal is to provide and maintain a good physician-patient relationship. Letting you know in advance about our office policies allows for a good flow of communication and enables us to achieve our goal. Please read this carefully and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our staff.
It is your responsibility to keep The Colorado Pelvic Floor & Incontinence Center up to date with your correct insurance information. If the insurance company you designate is incorrect, you will be responsible for payment for the visit.
• We must emphasize that, as your medical provider, our relationship is with you, not your insurance company. As a courtesy, we file your medical claim to your insurance at no charge.
• According to your insurance plan, you are responsible for any and all copayments, deductibles, and co-insurances. We do ask that you pay all co-pays, deductibles, and non-covered charges the day of your service.
• WHG calls and verifies benefits for surgical procedures and obstetrics. However, it is still the patient’s responsibility to know their benefits and we encourage you to contact your insurance as well.
• WHG will keep a confidential credit/debit card on file with us. This information is stored in a secure system that complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. You will have the option to have balances automatically run (for your convenience) or be contacted by the Billing Department prior to running your card for unpaid balances.
• Please always feel free to contact our Billing Department with any concerns, questions, or information regarding your account.
If you do not have insurance, self-pay patients will be expected to pay at the time of service. Surgical procedures and pelvic treatment will be discussed with the patient for payment prior to the procedure being performed.
If you should experience a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the closest emergency room. If you have other after-hours emergencies, you may contact the physician on-call by calling our main number. This service is for emergency or potential emergency care only. Please call during regular business hours for non-urgent questions or concerns.
There will be no refills of any narcotic after hours or on weekends. Please call during our regular business hours.
We ask that all patients arrive at the designated time. If you do arrive late for your appointment, we may need to see other patients before we can see you. In addition, if you are more than 15 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule.
As a courtesy to other patients, we request that you notify TCPFIC as soon as possible if you need to change your appointment. This allows us to offer that appointment time to another patient. We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances may arise on the day of your appointment. But we ask you give notice as soon as possible (24 hours if possible) if you will not be able to make your appointment. If you have missed your appointments 3 times and have not cancelled or rescheduled, you may be dismissed from our practice.
The Colorado Pelvic Floor & Incontinence Center strives to offer you the very best medical care; therefore, we have implemented these policies to continue providing premium care to all of our patients.
Due to a decrease in COVID-19 cases in Colorado, we have updated our visitor policy to allow one masked visitor per patient. All patients and visitors must wear a face covering.